PSALM Prayer/Meditations 52-56

Psalm 52-LORD, Your goodness toward me, to me endures continually…I would love You and what is good, speak forth Your righteousness, speak words that bring healing and hope…You are my strength,I will trust in the abundance of Your riches, strengthen myself in Your righteousness…I trust in Your mercy forever, I will praise You forever…I will be ever aware of Your presence in me, with me, and I will wait upon Your Name, for it is good.

Psalm 53-O, my God, thank You for looking down on me, for watching over me, for Your protection and provision,for Your grace. I would seek after You with ALL my heart, seek You first, be a doer, seeker of Your Word and what is good…Thank You for my salvation, for bringing me, adopting me, into Your forever family…I will rejoice and be glad in You.

PSALM 54-Hear and give ear to my prayer, O God, my Savior, my Redeemer, my Strength, my Protector, Defender, Provider, Deliverer, Father, Friend…Forever I will praise Your Name, O LORD, for it is good…Thank You for Your goodness to me.

Psalm 55-I know, LORD, that You give ear to and hear my voice, my prayer, and supplications and that You attend to me…so I will call upon You my God, my Savior…Evening and morning and at noon I will pray and cry aloud to You and know that You will/do hear and answer, and will/do give me a peace in my heart and mind that surpasses understanding. I will cast all my cares and burdens upon You, for I know You care for me, sustain me, uphold me with Your hand…I will trust You with ALL my heart.

Psalm 56-Be merciful to me, O LORD my God and Father, in You alone I place my trust and I will not fear, for Your perfect love casts out fear and You have not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind, You give me strength, power, courage, victory…with You, through You, by You I am more than a conqueror…my thanks be to You for giving me the victory through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.I render praise to You and Your Word for You have delivered my soul from death and given me the gift of eternal life…You havee kept my feet from falling, I would walk with You and in, by Your Light, Your Word…walk in the Light as You are in the light…Your Light in me, through me that other may see/receive You and that You would be glorified. Amen.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...