Status Week Twelve 2010

Precious Lord and Savior, THANK You for calling me into Your service, for giving me a purpose that is beyond this earth and allowing me to invest every area of my life into something that is eternal.

Look back and thank God. Look forward and trust God.Look around and serve God. Look within and find God!

Despised, rejected, wounded, bruised/crushed, punished, striped for me...I remember and say "Thank YOU JESUS"

THANKFUL for the faithful, ever abiding, indwelling presence of God my Father, Jesus Christ-my Lord, Savior, Brother, Friend, and The Holy Spirit- my Comforter, Counselor, Helper, Guide, Teacher.

Most gracious Heavenly Father, how can I ever THANK YOU for all YOU do for me?

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...