GOODNESS OF GOD

The goodness of God leads to repentance…a lot of things happen to us that aren’t good but He uses difficult, trying, situations/circumstances to bring people to Himself, to get their attention…seek/search for Him with all your heart…let your heart become tender toward Him. The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD and He delights in his way, He takes pleasure in your stepping/walking in the right direction…He will lead and uphold you…steps, stops, stumbles…Jesus knows how I feel, cares, will give me what I need.

“THANK YOU for Your goodness, give me the good sense to follow. I want/desire to seek YOU with ALL my heart, to have a tender/sensitive heart towards YOU, to be a good man whose steps YOU order/guide, that YOU would delight in me, trusting YOU with ALL my heart in every situation/circumstances...that YOU are in control, at work, drawing me close, holding my hand, knowing The Way...I will yield, follow, let YOU lead, guide.THANK YOU for leading me in the paths/Your paths of righteousness that I would honor YOU, bring glory to YOUR Name. THANK YOU for Your goodness and mercy that are always with me. THANK YOU for being gracious to me, for YOUR gift of grace...I would be ever aware, treasure it, share it...I want/desire to be good, gracious, merciful, more like YOU, I pray.”

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...