PSALM Prayer/Meditations 1-5

Psalm 1-I will walk in Your counsel, stand in Your path, sit at Your right hand. O LORD, I will delight in Your Word and meditate on it day and night that I may be a doer of Your Word and bear everlasting fruit for Your glory.

Psalm 2-O LORD, I will serve You, I will rejoice in You, I will put my trust in You.

Psalm 3-LORD, You are my help, shield, glory, sustainer, salvation and the One Who lifts me up. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayers and for blessing my life.

Psalm 4-O LORD God of my righteousness, I know You hear me when I prayer and call out to You. Pour out Your mercy upon me. You have put gladness in my heart. I will trust You with all my heart. I will meditate within my heart on my bed and be still. I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 5-O LORD, give ear to my words, heed to the voice of my cry, consider my meditation, for to You I will pray. My voice You shall hear in the morning; in the morning I will direct it to You and I will look up. I will come into Your presence and worship You. Lead me in Your righteousness; make Your way straight before my face. I will trust in You, I will be joyful and rejoice in You. Bless me LORD I pray and surround me with Your favor as a shield.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...