NO WORRY

This morning I hear the birds singing outside and I am reminded of His provision for all creation..."His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me"..."Jesus is my portion, a constant Friend is He...", a Friend Who loves, provides, protects, cares for me at ALL times"...remember how valuable you are to God, remember the price He paid to bring you into His family, remember how He demonstrated His love for you..."Your heavenly Father knows you completely, He knows what you Need, He will take care of you...don't worry, trust Him completely, pray, cast All your cares upon Him for He cares for you. Don't worry about tomorrow, remember His faithfulness, He will graciously care for you moment by moment this day...His grace is sufficient...walk step by step this day, by faith. "Seek Him and His righteousness, seek Him with All your heart...He will take care of everything else". Matthew 6;25-34

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...