PSALM Prayer/Meditations 10-16

Psalm 10-LORD, You Who are The King forever, You see, You observe trouble and grief, You hear the desire of the humble, You will prepare their heart…the helpless commits himself to You, You are the helper of the fatherless, yes, You hear and do justice to the fatherless and oppressed. LORD, open my ears to hear their cries, my eyes to see their need, my mouth/words/voice to speak to/for them, my heart, my hands, my life to reach out and be Your helper, servant, minister to/for them, I pray.

Psalm 11-LORD, in You alone I place my trust…I will trust You with ALL my heart. LORD, in Your holy temple and from Your heavenly throne I know that You see and watch over me. Open the eyes of my heart that I may behold Your countenance, that Your countenance would be reflected through me, shine in me and through me so that others would see You, know You, and that You would be glorified.

Psalm 12-LORD, Your Words are pure Words, like silver tried in the fire and purified seven times. You shall keep them, O LORD, You shall preserve them from this generation forever. I will trust You and Your Word with ALL my heart. I will be a doer of Your Word.

Psalm 13-O LORD my God and Father, hear and consider my prayers, for I place my wholehearted trust in You. Thank You for extending mercy and grace to me. My heat rejoices in Your salvation. I will sing praises to You for Your bountiful, immeasurable , blessings/provision both now and forever.

Psalm 14-LORD I know that You are looking on me, watching me…I would be ever aware/mindful of Your constant presence, peace, provision, protection. I would seek You and do good-be a doer of Your Word. You are my refuge, counselor, salvation, deliverer. Moment by moment I will rejoice and be glad in You.

Psalm 15-Father,I would be ever aware and thankful that my body is Your holy temple…You living and abiding in me and I in You and Your Word. I would walk uprightly, work/do righteousness, and hide/speak/live/meditate upon Your Word

Psalm 16-Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust."You are my Lord, My goodness is nothing apart from You." O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You maintain me. In You I have an eternal, incorruptible inheritance. I thank You for the counsel You give to my heart. I will set You always before me. With You at my right hand I shall not be moved.So, my heart is glad and will rest in hope.You will show me the path of life; In Your presence I have fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...