Victory In Jesus

Jesus went through the “valley of the shadow of death” for us…bearing our griefs, carrying our sorrows...wounded, bruised, crushed, punished, beaten, for us…defeating sin and death…providing the way for us to have peace with God-through the blood of His cross…paying the price for our sin…purchasing for us the gift of eternal life…thanks be to God Who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. “Oh victory in Jesus, my Savior forever, He sought me and bought me with His redeeming blood, He loved me…and all my love is due Him, He plunged me to victory beneath the cleansing flood.” Thank You, Jesus, for so loving me...I would love You more and share Your love.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...