PSALM Prayer/Meditations 6-9

Psalm 6-O LORD, have mercy on me for I am weak. Hear my voice, my supplication, and receive my prayer.

Psalm 7-O LORD my God, in You I put my trust, my deliverer, defender, and salvation. I will praise You according to Your righteousness and sing praise to Your Name.

Psalm 8-O LORD, my Lord, how excellent is Your Name in all the earth.

Psalm 9-O LORD, I will praise You with my whole heart; I will tell of Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You. I will sing praise to Your holy Name…the Name above all names. You are my refuge, my refuge in times of trouble, in You alone I place my trust…I will trust You and seek You with ALL my heart. I know and am thankful that You hear my cry, my call, my prayer. Thank You for being merciful to me.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...