PSALM Prayer/Meditations 45-51

Psalm 45-Grace is poured upon Your lips, O LORD, You are glorious, majestic, full of Truth, humility, and righteousness. Your throne is established forever...I will worship You and make Your Name to be known and remembered.

Psalm 46-O LORD, my God, You are my refuge, strength, ever present Helper. I would be still and know You.

Psalm 47-O LORD Most High, You are awesome, the great King over all the earth, You reign over all the nations, You sit on Your holy throne and are greatly exalted...I will sing praises to You alone.

Psalm 48-Great are You, O LORD, Your right hand is full of righteousness...You are my God, the One and only True God forever and ever, You are my Guide both now and forever.

Psalm 49-LORD, I am listening, giving ear to You and Your Word…I would speak wise words out of the abundance of what You have placed in my heart, filling me and oveflowing through/out of me. Only You can redeem, ransom my soul and give me eternal life. The redemption of my soul was costly to/for You…I cannot thank You enough…You have redeemed my soul from the power of the grave by/through Your ressurection power and one day will receive me fully into Your presence for eternity. Hallelujah.

Psalm 50-The Mighty One, God The LORD, shine forth in me and through me. The world is Yours and all its fullness. I will call upon You in the day of trouble and You will deliver me and You shall be glorified. I would sing praise and glorify You…order my steps aright, O LORD, I pray, today, Amen.

Psalm 51-A prayer of repentance-Have mercy on me according to Your lovingkindness and the multitude of Your tender mercies…wash me, cleanse me, blot out my transgressions. You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part You will make me to know Your wisdom…”Oh how I desire to know and be filled with and abide in Your Truth and deep within me to know Your wisdom and walk in it.” Purge me, wash me, make me to hear joy and gladness. Created in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Let me live in the joy of Your salvation and uphold me by Your generous Spirit. Let me, give me opportunities to share with and teach others Your ways that they come to salvation. Open my lips and my mouth shall show forth Your praises and my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.

1 comment:

Julie Chandler said...

Hi Mike,

I wanted to let you know about a new book called Orphans and the Fatherless. (Sorry I didn't see an email!)

If you would like to check it out, go to www.orphansandthefatherless.com

Have a great day!

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...