Status Week Ten 2010

“Oh victory in Jesus, my Savior forever, He sought me and bought me with His redeeming blood, He loved me…and all my love is due Him, He plunged me to victory beneath the cleansing flood.” Thank You Jesus for so loving me...I want to love You more and share Your love.

Help me this day, O Lord, to be sensitive to any and all opportunities I have to meet, in the Name of Jesus, the needs of others, and to share Jesus through these opportunities. May my words this day encorage others.

Your love, O God, would spare no pain,To conquer death and win;You sent Your only Son to die,To rescue us from sin. Has heaven rejoiced over your rescue? If so, join the ranks of those who reach others with the rescuing grace of Jesus.

The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Thank YOU JESUS for the gift...I will treasure it, live it, and share it.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...