Status Week Nine 2010

Thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.All I have are memories and pictures in their frames.Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part.God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart...!I love and miss you EVERY day, Dad!

Let the little children come to Me, for of such are The Kingdom of Heaven.-Jesus

God demonstrated His love for us...Christ died for us. Thank YOU.

There is nothing more amazing than the self-giving, sacrificial love that compelled Christ to go to the Cross. Thank You, Jesus, for Your love.

Happy Birthday Pop...i love and miss you but know that you are celebrating with your Heavenly Father...not just the day you were born but the day you were born into His eternal family. I'm sure you are smiling and enjoying yourself right now.

Today, I am remembering. Remembering with a thankful heart. Thankful for my Heavenly Father Who loves me unconditionally. Thankful for my father, my Pop, who is now in heaven but whose love and life is still with me, so much a part of who I am. Thankful that you are both with me always and will be forever. Looking forward to the day I see you both. Happy birthday Pop, I miss you and love you.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...