Status Week Thirteen 2010

Lord, as a recipient of Your grace, I desire to extend grace to others. Help me to love people the way You love them and to act graciously toward the people You bring into my life.

Dear LORD, my God, my Father, it is my desire to know You more intimately and bring glory to Your Name.

Father, I Thank You today for Jesus...that my salvation resides in Him alone...I am grateful for my salvation and Your gift of eternal life. I desire to live this day as a reflection of the life You have given me.

Thankful for an unconditional love.Thankful for a love that is more than mere words. Thankful for God's love demonstrated by Jesus Christ on the cross.

"Hosanna to the Son of David!" "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!" "Hosanna in the highest!"

Precious Lord and Savior, THANK You for calling me into Your service, for giving me a purpose that is beyond this earth and allowing me to invest every area of my life into something that is eternal.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...