Status Week Fourteen 2010

Lord, I am amazed that You love me and gave your life for me. Thank You for demonstrating Your love at the Cross. Thank You for showing me love each and every day. Help me to show and speak Your love to others.

The power of His resurrection is mine.

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame. Rising up again I bless Your Name. You are my all in all. Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is Your Name.

HE is risen, just as HE said.

To be “in Christ” is to share in His life, in His death, and in His resurrection.

His soul was made an offering for sin…He poured out His soul unto death…The LORD saw the labor of His soul and was satisfied.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...