Status Week Sixteen 2010-Psalms

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge . . . Psalm 57:1

Cast your burden upon the LORD, and He shall sustain you: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. ~Psalm 55:22

The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me- A prayer to the God of my life. ~Psalm 42:8

Let all those who seek You, rejoice and be glad in You; Let such as love Your salvation say continually, "The LORD be magnified!" ~Psalm 40:16

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD. ~Psalm 31:24

The LORD will give strength to His people; The LORD will bless His people with peace. -Psalm 29:11

Lord Jesus, help me to truly lay down my life and allow You to work through me. Help me to live each moment dependent on You and trusting in You.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...