PSALM Prayer/Meditations 57-60

Psalm 57-O God, be merciful to me for my soul trusts in You…You are my refuge…as I cry out to You send forth Your mercy and truth. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;Let Your glory be above all the earth. I would have a steadfast heart , I will praise You, I will sing to You. Your mercy, O Lord, reaches unto the heavens and Your truth to the skies.

Psalm 58-Let me be one who speaks forth righteousness and stands for justice…Your righteousness in my heart. Thank You for being both a just and merciful God.

Psalm 59-O my God, You are my Deliverer and Defender…my Savior and Helper…my Strength and Shield…my God of mercy…to You I will sing praises.

Psalm 60-O God, You are my Deliverer, Restorer, Savior, Helper…through You I will do valiantly.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...