Status Week Eight 2010

Father, I am thankful that because of the Cross I am joined to You in Jesus and in that promise I rest.

Jesus, today I remember and give thanks that I have peace with the Father through the blood of Your Cross

Wounded, bruised, crushed, stripped and striped and hanging on the cross because of and for me...yes, Jesus loves me.

Father, thank You for Your love that has provided a full and free salvation through Christ's death on the Cross and His glorious resurrection.

Jesus, Author of salvation, You rose and conquered the grave for me.

Jesus bore my griefs and carried my sorrows...was wounded for my transgressions...bruised/crushed for my iniquities...chastised so I could have peace...by His stripes I am healed. Today I remember and say "Thank You, Jesus" for so loving me.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...