Status Week Five 2010

Nothing changes the eternal purpose of God and nothing can seperate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."-Jesus

Lord, I pray that Your love will be displayed in my life and that I may be known as a person of love.

Lord, my prayer is that love would flow from my heart the way it flows from your heart.

God speaks through His Word to those who listen with their heart.

This morning as a bright snowy blanket glistens in the sunlight I am reminded of Who sends the snow,His brightness and purity,of the Light and pureness He makes available and will/does bring into our lives.-"Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord,"Though your sins are like scarlet,They shall be as white a...s SNOW; Though they are red like crimson,They shall be as wool."

His head and hair were white like wool, as white as SNOW, and His eyes like a flame of fire... His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength and when I saw Him, I fell at His feet...but He laid His right hand on me, and said,"Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I AM He who lives and was dead and b...ehold I AM alive forevermore. Amen."-That's my Jesus, looking forward to the day I fall at His feet.

As the rain comes down, and the SNOW from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Lord, enable me to praise You, no matter the circumstance, so that others may see You in my life.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...