Status Week Four 2010

Thank You, Lord, that You promise to be with me no matter what comes my way. Please enable me to be strong and live for You.

Father, help me today to focus on Your Word, encourage everyone with whom I come into contact, and to love unconditionally.

Father, help me to persevere today through whatever hardship I may face and empower me to trust in You.

Father, help me this day to read/meditate upon the promises in Your Word and be confident and at peace that You will accomplish all You desire to accomplish in and through my life.

Lord, today, let Your Word have its full effect in my life to make me more like Jesus.

Father, give me eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart to receive what You will have for me this day. I commit myself to follow You as You lead me by Your Word.

There are special times in our life, and surprising moments when we are reminded of just how much we are loved and experience the sweetness of God's love. Now is one of those times, today was one of those moments. Thank You Father for loving me and for those You have placed in my life who love me and that I love. I want to love others more like You love me.

Lord, help me today to apply Your principles to my daily life and make Your paths my paths, to make Your priorities my priorities.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...