Status Week Two 2010

Father, help me to remember that in my own strength I cannot live the life You have called me to live, but I can do ALL things through Christ Who gives me strength. Help me to walk in that strength today.

Living according to God's Word is the way of/to inner peace, continuous joy, and spiritual victory.

When we obey God's Truth/Word, we will see positive changes in our lives.

We all have others who are observing us. Let’s live our lives in such a way that those who follow our example will help others in their walk with God.

People who follow Christ lead others in the right direction.

Never be afraid to entrust the unknown future to the all-knowing God.

Lord, I am learning to always hope in Your Word...please give me a fresh start this day...please stabilize my faith and may I find my purest delight in You.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...