Status Week One 2010

Lord, I desire to be taught by You today that I may know and obey. Please work in my heart that I would be overwhelmed with delight in doing Your will. "Teach me Your Word and I shall keep it to the end."

Lord, may my heart be desperate for a deeper, loving relationship with You. Oh God, help me to never take You for granted, and may I never place my ultimate dependence on anyone but You.

No deed is too small when done for Christ. "Whatever you do, do it with all of your heart, as unto the Lord."

The challenge before us as followers of Christ is to serve Him with excellence now so that we can hear His words, “Well done”.

Open the eyes of my heart, ,LORD...let me see You, let me see like You see...I want to love You more and love more like You love.

What a comfort to know that God is always with us—we don’t need to go through life alone! "I will never leave you or forsake you"

God’s faithful care will extend to every day of the new year. We can count on that promise."I AM with you always...My grace is sufficient"

To everything there is a season. A time for every purpose under heaven.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...