Status Week Six 2010

Father, may Your love as a holy fire burn in and through my life.

Father, I pray that You will live the life and love of Jesus through me.

Let us walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us.

Father, open my eyes to see people who need to know Your love and may Your love show through me.

Lord, let my life speak of and show forth Your divine love. I pray that each one who reads this may know of and receive Your secure eternal love.

Lord, build me up in Your love so that I can build others up.

For believers, no matter where our journey leads, our walk with God will last for eternity! God's LOVE and our relationship with Him is eternal. "For I have LOVED you with an everlasting LOVE."

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...