Status Week Seven 2010

Jesus bore my griefs and carried my sorrows...was wounded for my transgressions...bruised/crushed for my iniquities...chastised so I could have peace...by His stripes I am healed. Today I remember and say "Thank You, Jesus" for so loving me.

The love of Christ compels and motivates me to share The Good News.

I am looking unto Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of my faith, Who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has set down at the right hand of God.

Jesus Christ is The Savior Who can move the mountains in your life; He is mighty to save as you cry out to Him!

Lord, thank You that through the message of Your love on the Cross You have brought me into a relationship with You. Thank You that Your love purchased my salvation and secured my eternity.

Thank You for the cross, Lord. Thank You for so loving me. Thank You for demonstrating Your love to me and for me. Thank You Jesus for this love, this relationship we share both now and forever.

Delight in God's love and discover how He both changes and fulfills the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...