Only ONE is Good

All that’s good about you comes from the LORD..."only ONE is Good, that is God" and every Good and perfect gift comes from Him"…He is your strength…because there is trust He will/does save you…by faith trust in Him…God has a reputation to maintain…He will take care of and maintain you…”for His Name’s sake”…He is the strength you don’t have, “in your weakness He is strong”. God will help…do all you can and He will do all He can...He has given you a Helper, The Holy Spirit. God can/will deliver you no matter the situation. You are His child, adopted into His family. How much do you trust Him? Place situations, circumstances, relationships, ALL your life into His hands. “Trust in the LORD with ALL your heart”…Do you? Are you? Will you?-From last two verses of Psalm 37

But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in the time of trouble.And the Lord shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, And save them, Because they trust in Him. Psalms 37:39-40

You are my-Salvation, Strength, Helper, Deliverer, Savior...I can/will trust in You with ALL of my heart.

Thank You, Father, for saving me, delivering me, adopting me, giving me Your strength, for not leaving me alone, not leaving me an orphan but giving me the Gift of the Holy Spirit-my Helper, Comforter, Counselor, Constant Companion, Guide, Teacher. Revealer-revealing to me the mind and will of the Father...I would be ever aware of Your presence, led by You, walking in/by faith, following You...Walking and praying in The Spirit. I want/desire to be a good man, Your man, a man after Your own heart and I know I can only be all of that because of You in me. May my life be a living testimony of/for You, that others may see You in/through me, Your likeness, Your Light, that I am Your son.Be my strength and Helper moment by moment this day...this day I will/am trusting You with ALL my heart...this day I will/am committing ALL of my life into Your hands, this day I will/am committing ALL of my ways into Your hands, this day I will/am seeking, loving, trusting You with ALL of my heart. Yes,today, I would trust in You, Do good, Dwell/abide in You, feed on You/Your faithfulness, delight myself in You, commit my way to You.Thank You for Your Word, for speaking to my heart this day, in the still and quiet letting me know You...in quietness and cofidence in You, You give me, You are my strength, I am strong in/because of You. Thank You for loving me, being gracious to me, for hearing/answering my prayers, this prayer, as I ask it in Jesus' Name. AMEN.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...