Status Week Twenty 2010

"There is nobody like Jesus!"

I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy, for You have considered my trouble; You have known my soul in adversities. ~Psalm 31:7

Dark clouds, clapping thunder, rushing wind, pounding rain,...fulfilling His Word. "I will Praise You in this storm".

Lord, help me to live the abundant life that You provide for me. I know it can only be found in You.

Whatever you are facing today, the power of the living Lord Jesus is more than adequate to handle it.

Father, You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. ~Psalm 15:11

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...