Status Week Seventeen 2010

There is no limitation to what God can/will do with an obedient heart that's seeking Him and His will. God's grace is immeasurable: His mercy inexaustible: His peace inexpressible: His great love secured for us by the gift of His Son, Jesus. But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in the time of trouble.And the Lord shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, And save them, Because they trust in Him. Psalms 37:39-40 "For as the rain comes down from heaven and does not return there...so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please." Isaiah 55:10-11 With all our modern conveniences and technology, at times like this we are humbled and reminded of Who is in control. Only One can cause the rain to fall and cease...Father, I look to You and pray...You know...we need You...help I pray. "For You are my hope, O Lord GOD; You are my trust from my youth. By You I have been upheld from birth . . ." ~Psalm 71:5-6a Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; And let those who love Your salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified!" ~Psalm 70:4 There’s a longing in every heart that only Jesus can satisfy.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...