REMEMBER THE MAY DAY


There are days, dates, moments in time that are forever etched in my memory. This day deemed "Mother's Day" brings many memories to my mind, heart, and tears to my eyes. So many life changing moments connected to this day, this month of May, and my Mom. It was six years ago, May 2004 when the "C" word made its appearance in our family, through my Mom...breast cancer...since that diagnosis and subsequent surgery, she has remained cancer free...thank You LORD.The following year, 2005, on the day after Mother's Day, I took a fall in my chair, and broke my left orbital bone. Then there was/is 05/06/07, when my Dad left this world and entered into his eternal home.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...