ALL COMMITTED

Commit every situation to God…He can/will rescue/deliver you in every situation…when you can’t handle it, He can…turn it all over to Him…God has a way of getting things done if you’ll trust in Him…seek Him, pray through…life is a continuing miracle of grace…pray your way through the day…moment by moment. Be Thou my vision...be Thou my wisdom...my treasure Thou art. Let us not love in word or tongue but in deed and truth. 1 John 3:18 Father, today I commit myself to You, I want/desire Your will, Your way...You are The Way. Today I want/desire to trust You with ALL my heart. Today I want/desire to seek You with ALL my heart. Today I want/desire to love You with ALL my heart...may it show/flow forth in all I say and do. Today, moment by moment, ever aware of Your presence...praying my way through. Today, give me wisdom and guidance...renew the vision, Your vision for my life. Today I want/desire to treasure You and Your Word. Today, my eyes on You...let me see You and see like You see. Today, open my ears to hear You...to listen and obey. Today I want/desire to walk by faith. Today, I want/desire a tender heart toward You and others. I pray, knowing You hear and will answer, are answering, for Your glory, in Jesus' Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...