Thank You Lord

 

Scripture Psalm 28:7-8 The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore, my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him. The Lord is their strength, and He is the saving refuge of His anointed.

Mark 5:19Go home to your friends and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He has had compassion on you.

Observation The LORD, my Strength, my Shield, my Saving Refuge, my Helper . . . my heart trusts in You.

Application My heart will greatly rejoice in and tell of all the great things the Lord has done for me.

Prayer Thank YOU FATHER,  my Strength, my Shield, my Saving Refuge, my Helper, for all You have done for me. I would trust You with all my heart.

 

 

 

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...