A GOOD MAN

 

Scripture Acts 11:23-24 -When he came and had seen the grace of God, he was glad, and encouraged them all that with purpose of heart they should continue with the Lord. For he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the Lord.

Observation These verses are a description of Barnabas when he was sent out from the church in Jerusalem to Antioch.

Application I, too, would be a good man, an encourager, full of the Holy Spirit and faith.

Prayer Father, I thank You for Your grace. Let me be, this day, and every day that You bless me with, a good man, full of Your Holy Spirit and faith. May my life be an instrument in Your hands that others may come to know You.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...