JESUS CHRIST My SOLID ROCK

 

Scripture Psalms 26:1 Vindicate me, O Lord, For I have walked in my integrity. I have also trusted in the Lord; I shall not slip.

Observation David knew he needed God’s forgiveness. He desired to be a man of integrity, trusting, walking on a solid foundation.

Application Jesus Christ alone offers the forgiveness we need, gives a solid foundation on which to walk, and helps us live a life of integrity.

Prayer Thank You, Father, for graciously forgiving me. I desire to be a man of  integrity, trusting You wholeheartedly, walking/standing on a solid foundation that only You can provide.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...