A WILLING HEART

 

Scripture Exodus 35:5, 21, 22, 26, 29- Whoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it as an offering to the Lord.-Then everyone came whose heart was stirred, and everyone whose spirit was willing, and they brought the Lord’s offering. They came, both men and women, as many as had a willing heart-And all the women whose hearts stirred with wisdom.-The children of Israel brought freewill offering to the Lord, all the men and women whose hearts were willing.

Observation God was looking out for and desired those who had a  willing heart/spirit, whose hearts were stirred (with wisdom), to bring a freewill offering to the Lord.

Application God has a work for me to be involved in if I would have willing heart.

Prayer Father, I would have a willing heart/spirit, stir my heart today, give me wisdom and guidance that I might do Your will and be involved in Your kingdom work, for Your glory and honor. I pray.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...