Open The Eyes of My Heart LORD

 Scripture

Leviticus 10:3 “This is what the Lord spoke, saying: ‘By those who come near Me. I must be regarded as holy; and before all the people I must be glorified.’ ”.

Leviticus 11:44a- I am the Lord your God. You shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I am holy.

Acts 16:14b- The Lord opened her heart-Lydia- to heed the things spoken by Paul.

Luke 24:45 He opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

Observation THE LORD GOD IS HOLY. He opens the mind/heart and gives understanding- Proverbs 2:6

Application Do not take THE LORD lightly, He is to be held in reverence, so He alone can open my heart/mind to understand His Word.

Prayer Father God, I would have a tender/sensitive heart/mind to hear/heed Your Word/voice. Open the eyes of my heart LORD today, I pray.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...