ALL FOR JESUS

 

Scripture Then Paul answered, “What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the Name of the Lord Jesus.”- Acts 21:13

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Observation Paul was ready, prepared, willing to lay it ALL, even his very life, on the line to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Application I need to be more aware of and prayerful for many out there today who are literally laying their lives on the line to share Jesus.

Prayer Father, thank You for reminding me today of the sacrifice of many over the years to spread the gospel and for those out there at this very moment putting their lives on the line in/for the Name of Jesus. Open my eyes to my part/role in advancing The Gospel Message.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...