Glorious Forever Day

 

Scripture Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.- Acts 7:55-56

Observation These words, this event recorded in The Book of Acts causes me to think back on Jesus’ Words in The Gospel of Matthew 5:8, “Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.

Application Someday, one forever timeless day, I too will get to see God in all His glory and my Savior, Jesus Christ because He has given me the gift of eternal life.

What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see and I look upon His face the one who saved me by His grace, when He takes me by the hand and leads me through the Promised Land. What a day, glorious day that will be.-Jim Hill

Prayer Thank You, Jesus, for making heaven and the gift of eternal life possible. I look forward to that forever day when I will see You in all Your glory forevermore.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...