A Doer of God's Word

 

Scripture

Numbers 1:54 Thus the children of Israel did; according to all that the Lord commanded Moses, so they did.

Acts 24:14-15 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets. I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.

Observation The children of Israel did as God commanded and Paul worshipped God, believing in and being a follower/doer of His Word.

Application I, too, put my faith and trust in, and seek to be a doer of God’s Word.

Prayer Father, thank You for giving me access to Your Holy Word. I put my faith and trust in and seek to be not just a hearer/reader of Your Word, but a follower/doer.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...