God's Temple

 I am currently on day 30 of reading and journaling my way through the Bible and thought I would revive my blog by sharing my daily entries following the format; Scripture, Observation, Application, and Prayer. Hope it is an encouragement to someone today.

Scripture Exodus 25:22 There I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony, about everything which I will give you in commandment to the children of Israel.

Observation God gave very specific instructions concerning where He would meet with and speak to the priests concerning God’s children.

Application Today, this moment, I do not have to go to a specific place to be in God’s presence, I can meet with my God and Father, and hear His voice, wherever I am because my body is His temple.

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore, glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Prayer Thank You, Father, for Your ever abiding presence within me through Your Holy Spirit, wherever and whenever my body is Your temple.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...