Trust,Obey, and Have Faith

 


Scripture  Mark 3:35- Whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.-Jesus

Mark 4:9-He who has ears to hear, let him hear!-Jesus

Mark 4:23- If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark 4:40 “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”

Observation Jesus shares over and over with the people and pretty much says, You better listen, and the evidence will be when you show by your actions that you really hear, believe, live out, have faith in what I am teaching.

Application I would put my faith/trust wholly in Jesus, in God’s Word. I would not only listen to but be a doer of God’s Word.

Prayer Dear Jesus, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, I would put my faith in and be a doer of Your Word.  I would show through my actions that I trust in, believe in You and Your Word.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...