Serving, Helping, Saving

 



Scripture Psalms 121:2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

Mark 9:23-24 If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.

Mark 10:51 Jesus answered and said to him, What do you want Me to do for you?

Observation Jesus, Lord of heaven and earth came as a servant demonstrating God’s power and love.

Application Jesus came to show me that He is the loving and all-powerful Lord and Savior.

Prayer Jesus thank You for coming to help me, to love me, to serve and to save me, to set an example for me.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...