Immanuel-God with Us




Scripture Matthew 1:20-23 Behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” So, all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying: “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Matthew 3:17 suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Observation Jesus, Immanuel, God with us, God’s One and Only Son, God in flesh and blood.

Application Jesus, God incarnate, came to Earth like me and for me.

Prayer Thank You, Jesus, for coming like me and for me.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...