THANKS MOM

 


A Month of Thankfulness- . . . from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.- 2 Timothy 3:15-I am THANKFUL that from my earliest memory I was in a church where I was learning God’s Word, the gospel message, the way of salvation, and how much God loves me. THANKFUL for a mom who took me to church to hear that message. This second Thanksgiving with my mom in heaven, I am thankful for the gift of God which is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.- Romans 6:23 -Thank you Mom for leading the way to Jesus and eternal life for me, I look forward to eternity together!!!

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...