Eternal Word

 



Scripture Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Mark 14:61b-62 “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? ”Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.”

Observation The things of this world are temporary, but God’s Word is eternal.

Application I will put my faith and trust in God’s Word.

Prayer Father, thank You for letting me know You and Your Word. My faith and trust is in You, Your Word, and the eternal life and salvation You purchased for me through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...