Comforted to be a Comforter

 



Scripture 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

Observation My God comforts me so that I might comfort others.

Application I would have a sensitivity toward the needs of others and with God’s help and guidance seek to be a comfort to them.

Prayer Father, open my eyes to see, my ears to hear, my heart to be tender and sensitive to the needs of others. As You comfort me, may I be an instrument in Your hands to comfort others.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...