In Part . . . In Full

 






 Scripture I Corinthians 13:12-13 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1st John 3:2 2 Corinthians 5:7

I Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace . . .

Observation A glimpse of the glory, strength, power, presence, peace, love, etc. . . . of God is what we experience now but one forever day we will see Him in full, in all His glory and majesty.

Application I would live seeking to draw nearer, know better my God and Father and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and look forward to that eternal day when I will know, see, experience Him in ALL His glory and majesty.

Prayer Thank You Jesus for opening the doors of heaven that I might know and experience Your presence both now, in part, and forever, in full.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...