My Redeemer Lives

 


Scripture Job 19:25-26 I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, That in my flesh I shall see God,

Observation In the midst of pain, suffering, loss, Job’s trust/faith was in a Living Redeemer that one day he would meet/see face to face.

Application No matter what I am facing, how trying things may get, my hope, my faith, my trust is in a Living Lord, my Savior and Redeemer Who I will one day, with a new body, see face to face.

Prayer Thank You, Jesus, for Redeeming my soul and giving me an eternal hope/home and future with a new body, no more sickness or pain and I’ll see You face to face and spend eternity with You.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...