My Body is Your Temple

 

Scripture I Corinthians 6:19-20 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore, glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

John 2:21; 1 Cor. 3:16; 2 Cor. 6:16, Rom. 14:7, Acts 20:28; 1 Cor. 7:23; Gal. 3:13; 1 Pet. 1:18; 2 Pet. 2:1; Rev. 5:9

Observation God paid a high price for my soul through His Son Jesus.

Application I would seek to glorify/honor God in this body, this temple of His Holy Spirit.

Prayer Thank You Father for sending Your Son, Jesus, to pay the immeasurable cost to redeem my soul, to place Your Holy Spirit in me and purchase for me the gift of eternal life.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...