FOREVER FAMILY-Thank You Jesus

Scripture Galatians 4:4-7 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, Abba, Father!” Therefore, you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. Romans 5:8, Romans 8:11, 15-18

Observation At just the right time God sent Jesus to redeem us so that we might be adopted into God’s family, that His Spirit might abide in our hearts, that we may be God’s children and heirs.

Application I am God’s child/heir, redeemed by Jesus, adopted into His family, and His Spirit lives in my heart.

Prayer Thank You, Jesus, for coming for me, for paying the price that I might become part of God’s forever family. THANK YOU LORD FOR SAVING MY SOUL – SETH AND BESSIE SYKES https://discerningmusic.wordpress.com/2015/10/24/thank-you-lord-for-saving-my-soul-seth-and-bessie-sykes/  https://jimdavenport.me/2015/10/21/thank-you-lord-for-saving-my-soul-seth-and-bessie-sykes/ 


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...