Love, Light, Look

 

Scripture

Deuteronomy 6:4-6 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.

Psalms 43:3 Oh, send out Your light and Your truth! Let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your tabernacle.

 Mark 14:38 Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Observation Love with all, be led by Light and Truth, be on the lookout and be prayerful.

Application I would Love the LORD with all my being, let His Light and Truth guide me, and always be on the lookout and prayerful.

Prayer Father, I would love You with all, be led by Your Light and Truth, and always be looking out and in prayer.

 


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...