Strong Arms

 

Scripture Deuteronomy 1:31 in the wilderness where you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a man carries his son, in all the way that you went until you came to this place.

Observation God carried the people through the wilderness just like a father carries his son.

Application God makes a way for us when there seems to be no way. God is a Father Who picks us up when we are unable to pick up ourselves.

Prayer Father, thank You for the times over the years when You picked me up and carried me, using the strong arms and hands of my earthly father as well as the strength of others, when I was unable to do so myself. Thank You that in my weakness You are strong.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...