Strong and Courageous

 

Scripture Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:8, 31:23, Psalms 40:16, Ephesians 3:20-21

Observation Strength, courage, calmness, confidence in the face of whatever comes my way, whatever the situation or circumstance, He provides all of these and more through His ever-abiding presence.

Application Whatever comes my way, no matter how challenging or beyond my strength it may seem to be, the constant abiding presence of the Almighty God of all creation, living and abiding in me is infinitely more sufficient.

Prayer Thank You, Almighty Father for Your ever-abiding presence giving me strength and courage beyond measure amid whatever may come my way.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...