Body of Christ

  

Scripture I Corinthians 12:7, 11-12, 14, 18, 22-27

12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. 14 For in fact the body is not one member but many. 18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.

Observation God has put members of the body of Christ, the church, in unique positions and with unique gifts but all working together to carry out His plan, to honor Him.

Application  I have a unique part/function within the body of Christ, the church.

Prayer Father, open my eyes to the unique place/function You have for me within the body of Christ, Your church and that I would carry it out with all my heart.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...